Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What the heck is this blog for?

In short, I'm currently studying for the MCSE 2012, and I wanted a place to collect my thoughts and information.  This blog may or may not last.

As someone that has always been somewhat averse to blogging, I'm hesitant to start this one up. I've always considered creating one to document my IT troubleshooting nightmares, but really I think I already type enough as it is. Still, for now it might be a good place to put information I can come back to later. And who knows, someone out there in the internets may come across it and find it useful as well.

So I picked blogger for no reason other than it was top of a list in an article on blog site.  It seems kind of simple to use so I will roll with it.

Why is the blog called "Open a Taco Stand"? At my last job, when we would get frustrated with IT going-ons, this was the goto saying: "F this, I'm opening up a taco stand". I'm still considering it.

I almost wrote a whole "about me", but I'd rather just get to the topic. I'll just say I've worked in the industry since the dawn of the dotcom era,  and I've held multiple certifications in the past.

1 comment:

  1. Just want to let you know that I'm studying the MCSA 2012 too and your blog has helped me! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete